Coming Soon: New Reports to Hospital Quality Improvement Platform
The Hospital Quality Improvement Platform
has several new reports that will soon be
Those reports include:
- Drug disorders: Reports showing abuses and
dependencies of many potentially harmful drugs.
- Social Determinants of Health (SDOH): Reports
showing the rates and readmissions for
the SDOH categories.
- Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services
(CMS) mortality: A re-creation of CMS’s 30-day
all-cause mortality measures. The Medical Information
Reporting for California (MIRCal)
System submitting hospitals can compare to each other a
year ahead of the nationwide release.
- Chronic conditions: A re-creation of CMS’s chronic
conditions warehouse measures. MIRCal-submitting hospitals
can compare to each other a year ahead of the nationwide
- Pressure ulcers: Uses the Agency for
Healthcare Research and Quality (AHRQ’s) pressure ulcer
measure (PSI 03) but shows the rate of the
severity and location of pressure ulcers.
- Contagious diseases: This grab bag
report shows the rates of many contagious diseases.
- Obstinate patients: A report that shows the prevalence of patients who are tough to manage.
If you have any questions or would like to join our platform please email firstname.lastname@example.org.